For a variety of reasons, most people avoid traditional dentures. They must be removed at all times, and they can easily get stuck in your mouth. If you don’t want to deal with such problems, implant-retained dentures could be the best option. These dentures aren’t the same as the ones you’re used to. They are hard to remove because they are connected to your implants. They are quite pleasant to wear and fit nicely in your mouth. This blog has every detail about implant-supported dentures offered by our dentists at Hamilton Town Dentistry.
What Are Implant-Supported Dentures?
Dentures that are implant-supported are attached to your teeth rather than your gums. They are often placed in the lower jaw since it needs the most support. If you have adequate jawbone to support your implants, your Noblesville dentist may suggest that you use these dentures instead of the regular ones.
What Are The Oral Health Benefits Of Implant-Supported Dentures?
Now that we have a basic understanding of implant-supported dentures, let’s look at the benefits of this equipment. Your dentist in Noblesville has listed a few of them below.
- Very strong and capable of providing substantial support to the implants.
- They can’t fall out or slide about in your mouth because they’re attached to your implants. As a result, they are a very practical solution.
- It appears to be extremely natural. Nobody will be able to tell that your implant-supported dentures are the outcome of cosmetic dental surgery.
- It helps in improving your smile as well as your physical appearance.
- Can have a substantial impact on your teeth’ functionality.
- Fits perfectly
- Reduces the likelihood of bone loss. Implant-supported dentures promote bone cell growth and protect your jawbone from degeneration.
- There will be no dietary restrictions anymore. Implant-supported dentures let you eat all of your favorite foods.
- Helps to improve your confidence
What Is The Cost Of Implant-Supported Dentures?
The actual cost depends on many factors, and the cost varies greatly. Your dental insurance plan is also a crucial factor in this case. However, the cost of two implants is expected to be around $6000. Depending on how many implants you require, where you reside, and your oral health condition, immediate-supported dentures can be more expensive. It’s advisable to ask your Noblesville dentist for an exact estimate.
How To Take Care Of Your Implant-Supported Dentures?
It is vital to take adequate care of any dental equipment to ensure that it lasts as long as possible. Implant-supported dentures will also last longer if you take good care of them. Follow the advice offered by your dentist in Noblesville to ensure that your dentures last a long period.
- If your implant-supported dentures aren’t in the right place, then you must brush your teeth extremely carefully.
- Rinse your dentures thoroughly before brushing to remove any remaining food particles.
- After each meal, you should also wash your dentures.
- Use a toothbrush with soft bristles and a gentle cleanser to clean your dentures.
- Soak your dentures in plain water when you’re not wearing them.
We hope this blog has helped you to understand everything about implant-supported dentures. Get in touch with us at Hamilton Town Dentistry for the best implant-supported dentures in Noblesville, IN.