Your Noblesville, Indiana Dentist - Conveniently located between Fishers and Noblesville.
Hamilton Town Dentistry serves patients who live in Noblesville, Indiana and surrounding areas. Our dental practice is conveniently located right on the border of Fishers and Noblesville in Hamilton Town Center. We are open evening hours to provide convenience for your busy lifestyle. We also reserve emergency hours for members of our community who need immediate care. Call us today if you are having dental pain and we will get you in as soon as possible. We pride ourselves on being able to provide comprehensive dental services to patients of all ages including children. See below for directions on how to get to Hamilton Town Dentistry from your Noblesville, Indiana location.
From downtown Noblesville or near Morse Reservoir...
Drive south on SR 37 to 146th street. Take 146th street east towards I-69. 146th street turns into Campus Parkway. Turn right (south) onto Town Center Blvd. Turn right at the first stop sign into the parking lot. We are located in between DSW and Men's Wearhouse, just down from McAlister's Deli and Bed Bath & Beyond.
Hamilton Town Dentistry's top 5 things to do in Noblesville, Indiana when you come for your dentist visit
- While visiting Hamilton Town Dentistry, be sure to allow extra time to enjoy all that Hamilton Town Center has to offer. Hamilton Town Center has great places to eat and shop. Our office is near the main entrance next to DSW and just down from McAlister's Deli so many of our patients go next door to go shop for shoes or walk down the sidewalk to get a bite to eat.
- This goes along with Hamilton Town Center and shopping, but one of Dr. Sullivan's favorite things to do near the office is go walk around at Cabela's and check out all of the new fishing, hunting, and outdoor gear. Cabela's is located towards the back of Hamilton Town Center and just down the street from the newly opened Duluth Trading Company.
- Just 2 miles away from Hamilton Town Dentistry in Noblesville is Stony Creek Farm. Stony Creek Farm provides fun for the entire family. In the fall, they have their annual Pumpkin Harvest Festival and hay rides.
- While maybe not something you do before or after your dentist visit, it is always fun to catch a concert at Klipsch Music Center. Klipsch is right across the street from Hamilton Town Dentistry and hosts big name artists from around the world. Dr. Hopkinson and his wife Stacey enjoy going to many concerts at Klipsch as do many of our team members.
- Many of our patients enjoy taking the kids to go see a movie at the Hamilton 16 IMAX. The theater is located in Hamilton Town Center near Cabelas. Throughout the week they offer discounted, kid-friendly movies in the morning.