Your Fishers, Indiana Dentist - Conveniently located right between Fishers and Noblesville.
Hamilton Town Dentistry is happy to serve patients who live in Fishers, Indiana. We provide all aspects of general dentistry including dental cleanings, tooth-colored fillings, dental crowns, root canals, oral surgery, implants, Invisalign, and whitening. Our dental practice is conveniently located right off if I-69 on the border of Fishers and Noblesville. We are just a short, easy drive up Allisonville, I-69, Brooks School, or Olio Roads. Check out easy directions below for how to get to Hamilton Town Dentistry from your location.
If you live near I-69...
Take I-69 north to Exit 210, Campus Pkwy. Take exit 210 to Campus Pkwy and turn left (west) to cross over the interstate. You will pass by Crew Carwash and Chick-fil-A on your right side. When you get to Chuy's on your left hand side, turn left into Hamilton Town Center on Town Center Blvd. Make your first right into the parking lot. You will see us in between DSW and Men's Wearhouse.
If you are coming from the west side of Fishers near SR 37 or Allisonville Rd...
Make your way north on SR 37 to 146th St. Turn right (east) on 146th street. Follow 146th street until it turns into Campus Pkwy. You will see McAlister's Deli on your right side and the next road is Town Center Blvd on which you will turn right. Turn right into parking lot.
If you are coming from the east side of Fishers near Brookschool Rd...
You may take Brookschool Rd to 136th street and turn right to come in past Cabela's and in the back way into Hamilton Town Center. Follow through Hamilton Town Center towards 146th St. We are on the west side of the mall near Houlihan's.
If you are coming from the east side of Fishers near Olio Rd, Geist, or Saxony Village...
Follow Olio Rd to Southeastern Pkwy. Take 3rd exit on round-about to go west onto Southeastern Pkwy. Follow Southeastern Pkwy across the interstate where it will turn into Campus Pkwy. Follow to 2nd entrance into Hamilton Town Center and turn left. Take the first right hand turn and you will see Hamilton Town Dentistry just ahead and to your left.
Hamilton Town Dentistry's top 5 things to do in Fishers, Indiana when you come for your dentist visit
- Check out the new Top Golf located in Fishers, Indiana just off of I-69 and 116th. Top Golf is 3 miles south of the practice and a fun thing to do before or after your dental visit.
- The new IKEA in Fishers, Indiana right off of 116th street is sure to be a huge attraction for our Fishers patients. Their grand opening is October 11. If you are any thing like us, you could spend the entire day there finding all kinds of goodies for the house.
- Conner Prairie is located in Fishers just south-west of our office about 2-3 miles off of Allisonville Rd. Conner Prairie is an outdoor museum rich in history and nature. They have many special events throughout the year. Be sure to check out their website prior to your next dental appointment to plan out a fun day for the entire family.
- For the golfers, Gray Eagle Golf Club is located just south of the practice on Brooks School Rd. and 126th. The 18 hole course in addition to indoor and outdoor driving ranges provides opportunities for all ages. You may very well see Dr. Hopkinson on the course on his day off.
- If you are bringing your kids for their dentist visit, Roy G. Holland Park is always a fun thing to do afterwards. Holland Park is located just west of I-69 off of 116th. You will pass the Nickel Plate District and turn right on to Holland Drive. Holland park is sure to bring lots of smiles.